Thursday, December 6, 2007

A nameless song !!

I wake up every morning
take a shower sip on coffee
while I wash my toast
down with headlines
(my my)
then I slip into some formals
drive head into the city unkind
(o yeah)

it's a new day at my desk
a new efficiency test
to learn catching up
with darned deadlines
(you bet)
to get a jazzy perk I call
a jerk with the smirk, a great mind
(hell yeah)

what a life I fare

a pipe dream I dare
got to reach up there
wouldn't you tell me please
where ?

such a nasty snare
illusion and despair
would I reach up there
Do I look if I
care ?

- ROFL :D ! I was trying my hand at songwriting and this is what came out !
Think I should shove some riffs & licks into it ...and complete my delusion
of being a composer ! :D

3 comments:

Winnie the poohi said...

how could you forget orkutting and talking to me?
:X :X


u shud write peoms instead.. u do gr8 in that :P :P

>:D<

My Foot? said...

interesting.. I liked the bracket effect.. it made it sound all perfect songlike !

Vish said...

LOL .. I was listening to Shania Twain and then Crash Test Dummies ..and 1st two and last two verses came accordingly :D